SEPTEMBER 28-30, 2018
TIME: Friday 12:00PM - 5:00PM | Saturday & Sunday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
LOCATION: UofA - EDMONTON
Upon sucessful completion of Level 1, 2 and 3 courses are a pre-requisite to participation in a Level 4a course.
LEVEL 4a will introduce dermal fillers and to neuromodulator treatment for deep muscles of mastication. LEVEL 4a Fillers will be divided into 3 subsections to enrich and maximize participant education while ensuring patient safety and satisfaction with their facial esthetics
• Anatomy, Facial Aging, Facial Symmetry
• Dermal Filler Overview - History
• Types of Dermal Fillers
• Injection Techniques - Linear Threads, Cross-Hatching, Blanching, etc.
• Delivery Devices - Cannulas & Needles
• Adverse Events & Complications
• Aesthetics Business Management - Marketing, Pricing, etc.
Hands-On: Injection of 3-5 live patients with chair side guidance - live demo by Instructor initially
• Patient Assessment
• Patient Consult
• Product Selection & Technique
Online Learning Tool & Course Materials:
After your application has been processed and payment received, you will be sent access to the online anatomy course. Instructions on login and password access will be provided at that time.
CE Credits: 24 (includes 5 hours of online study)