TIME: 1:00PM - 4:00PM SATURDAY | 8:00AM - 5:00PM SUNDAY
LOCATION: UofA - EDMONTON | SAIT - CALGARY
The University of Alberta and Continuing Dental Education are proud to offer a multidisciplinary and non-industrybiased approach to Neuromodulators. Experience extensive clinical training at the KAYE Edmonton Clinic and join our renowned educators and clinicians as you acquire the skills to integrate these treatment techniques at your practice.
This course is open to all healthcare providers in dentistry, medicine and nursing.
• Review of hand washing techniques
• Required supplies and their uses
• Neuromodulator reconstitution
• Treatment plan and record
• Neuromodulator drawing up procedure
• Neuromodulator treatment procedure